Wednesday 19 February 2014

Just a short quote

I just found this quite in the internet, reading about Zen Buddhism, something that has been interesting me for a while now.

It is not the pointing finger.
It is the direction.
It is not the Path.
It is the Walking.
There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
Buddha
And together with that, I leave you with what, to me, is one of the most amazing pieces of music ever written, the Well Tempered Clavier by J. S. Bach (here performed by Ottavio Dantone). every time I listen to it I just feel a huge peace that invades my whole body. I love how everything fits in the music, how every chord progression, every melody seems to fit perfectly, as if it was meant to be like this since the beginning of the universe. I think it is this sense of mathematical perfection what gives me so much peace when I listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment